Job Id: 1058
Electro-Optical Systems Engineer
Lead design and development projects in R&D and product development for the following technology: EO/IR cameras, infrared detectors, opto-electronic devices, electro-optical imaging systems, IR sensors, …
* This position will perform systems engineer role design and develop electro-optical imaging, sensor, and detector systems.
* This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
* This position will work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
* This position will develop highly advanced high-precision optical / electro-optical products.
* This position will perform work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
* This position will perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
* Candidates for this position must have extensive experience with the design, development, and analysis of optical / electro-optical systems.
* Candidates for this position must have strong industry experience developing electro-optical imaging and detector systems.
* Required: BS/MS in Engineering; plus strong industry experience, including R&D and product development.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.
The Photonics Group