Job Id: 1133
Electro-Optical Systems Engineer
Lead the development of electro-optical sensing and imaging systems. This EO/IR Systems Engineer is responsible for technical lead of current programs, and for leading proposal, design, and R&D efforts on new programs. This position will also assist the company in business development and product development efforts by providing technical direction in this area of engineering expertise.
This position will work with a company that develops electro-optical products, including infrared imaging systems, electro-optical sensors, thermal camera systems.
- Developing product concepts and proposals
- Designing, building, and testing models and prototypes
- Transitioning prototype designs to high volume manufacturing
- Work with customers to define requirements for deliverables
- Work with the company’s engineers and program managers to ensure customers’ needs are met
- B.S. or above in Engineering, Physics, or a related degree
- Strong experience working on the development of electro-optical sensing and imaging systems
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application