Job Id: 1090
Participate in and oversight of design and specification of components and subsystems, design implementation as well as lab and field tests of the instrumentation. Experience with imaging systems, optical sensors, & sensor systems required. You’ll be working on sensor system development from concept through production support.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, or Physics, or Optics.
- Industry experience preferred designing, building, and testing electro-optical sensors.
- Knowledge and experience of imaging systems, optics, detectors, lasers, and signal processing hardware
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Full-time, full hiring package.
There are also multiple openings for this position in the Denver metro area, Arizona, California, Alabama, & Northern Virginia.
*Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application*