Job Id: 1100
Be a part of a team whose responsibilities include designing, building, and testing electro-optical sensors for a variety of applications. Both passive and active sensors are of interest. The position will entail participation in and oversight of design and specification of components and subsystems, design implementation as well as laboratory and field tests of the instrumentation. In addition, analysis of sensor performance, function, and data will be an important part of the job.
- The successful candidate will possess a broad background in electro-optical sensors and sensor systems, optics, radiometry, and a specialization in one of the following:
- Program development, electro-optics system engineering, optical engineering, and mathematical modeling of physical systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of imaging systems, optics, detectors, lasers, signal processing hardware and supporting electronics is required.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative individuals are preferred with a demonstrated track record of proposal writing and program capture.
- Ph.D., or MS with equivalent experience; Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optical Sciences, Applied Mathematics.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects
- The candidate must be a US citizen able to obtain a security clearance.
Openings for this same position in other locations such as the Denver metro area, Arizona, California, Alabama, & Northern Virginia.
Full-time position , full hiring package.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application