Job Id: 1177
Design and develop circuits and systems for use in the company’s welder and/or marking laser systems. The individual will also update and maintain existing systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, design, prototype and test various types of laser electrical circuits and control systems.
- Provide circuit, PCB, PCA and product level documentation. This includes schematic capture (Orcad and/or Altium), bills of material, and any test or assembly procedures.
- Significant Experience in analog, digital design and system design
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout, specific experience with Cadence/Orcad and/or Altium Designer is a plus
- Embedded micro-controller based products design and firmware programming in C/C++ languages is a plus
- FPGA based products design and programming in VHDL/Verilog
Minimum BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
US Citizenship or Green Card holder requirement
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application