Job Id: 1210
Woodland Park, NJ
Key member of a technical team responsible for the development, design, and testing of high-reliability electronics for inertial navigation systems.
This is a mid-level technical position, responsible for electrical circuit design emphasizing component selection and application analysis. Includes circuit architecture, performing trade studies, presenting materials for peer review, and for seeing development activities through integration, qualification and into production. Must be familiar with circuit design and analysis using industry-standard analysis tools.
Position responsibilities include producing documented circuit design that meet and trace to system requirements.
- Digital and analog circuit design for performance, signal integrity, EMI
- Component analysis emphasizing component worst-case, stress and reliability analysis
- Organize, develop and conduct research studies, investigations, or analyses directed toward the solution of moderately complex technical problems.
- Gather, correlate and analyze technical information necessary to the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Prepare reports, charts, graphs and other documents.
- Ability to evaluate system requirements, perform trade studies, architect assemblies and establish design verification test specifications.
- Analog and digital design skills including high-speed bus and peripherals (UART, SPI)
- Knowledge of layout techniques for signal integrity and EMI
- Test and Lab Instrumentation (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers)
- Oral, written and electronic communication skills
Education & Experience
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in electronics design and development
- Microsoft Office
- Engineering Tools: Spice modeling, Mathcad/Matlab a plus
- Bonus: Altium schematic/layout tools
- Bonus: Experience with defense/aerospace hardware/environments, MILSTDs
- Bonus: DOORS requirements management software experience
- Bonus: Team/group/project leadership experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be able to work on U.S. government policies
Relocation assistance is not available.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.