Job Id: 1061
Oversees our experienced engineering staff in the design and development of EO/IR Sensor Systems and Embedded Electronics/Computing Systems. Knowledge of system design, modeling and testing in the development of electro-optic sensor systems for government and commercial applications. Technology includes: electro-optical imaging systems, IR sensors, EO/IR cameras, infrared detectors, spectral imaging systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge and skills in Electrical and Electronic design methods.
• Experience leading a matrix engineering team.
• At least 10 years’ post degree experience in electronics design.
• Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings, documents, and procedures.
• Create preliminary concepts and schematics for custom electronics designs.
• Conduct and lead internal and customer design reviews.
• Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to develop new hardware designs.
• Familiarity with equipment and methodology for testing, troubleshooting, and diagnostics of electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
Key member of R&D team, developing innovative technology, contracted prototypes, and new products.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain Security Clearance required. Active Security Clearance a plus
The Photonics Group