Job Id: 1204
Electrical Engineering Manager
You’ll be leading a team of highly skilled Electrical Engineers on complex designs from the research/conceptual phase through successful product launch.
- Define core competencies and functional strategy in support of overall business strategy. Plan skill evolution to meet strategic needs & succession planning.
- Drive maximum reuse of development work and consistent technical and architectural direction across projects.
- Define functional headcount requirements and assign individual staff members to projects. Define and oversee functional outsourcing and resource sharing arrangements to meet business needs.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. A strong technical foundation in electrical engineering design principles related to electromechanical systems controlled by software.
- Minimum 10 years experience as an Electrical Engineer developing complex electrical and electromechanical designs supporting research and new product development.
- Minimum 5 years functional management or lead experience.
- Working knowledge of schematic capture and PCB layout CAD tools, Spice based circuit simulation and modeling tools.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume.