Job Id: 1135
Electrical Engineer – FPGA Design
Hunt Valley, MD
Work with a company that develops military electro-optical systems – including optical sensor systems, infrared and spectral imaging systems, surveillance and reconnaissance systems, targeting and control systems.
Electrical Engineer to design and develop advanced electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
- Perform electrical engineering roles on programs for the development of high-performance, high-precision, rugged military infrared imaging/sensor systems.
- This position will work on projects end-to-end – from proposal and design, through prototype development and analysis, to product development and manufacturing.
- Work with a small, multi-disciplined, highly energetic, and technically ambitious team.
- Develop highly advanced high-precision optical / electro-optical systems
- Work on multiple development projects covering the range of the company’s technology and product areas.
- Perform roles covering the range of the company’s business development and technology development needs. Technical expertise, past experience, and professional career goals will be respected as the specific responsibilities for this position are developed and evolve.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering; plus strong industry experience, including experience on military development programs.
- FPGA Design experience is required.
- Candidates must have extensive experience with the design, development, and analysis of optical / electro-optical systems.
Please click the green APPLY button below and include your resume to start your application